At Fridays Off we have a 12- week deep dive discovery process to identify, review, refresh and improve how a business is run.
We review how:
- Problems are solved and decisions made
- Business goals & objectives are set
- The culture and values are set, maintained and how they influence decision making and prioritization
- Business performance is set and achieved
- Personal performance is set and achieved
- Staff engagement and retention is maintained
- Standards are set and maintained
- Customers expectation are met or exceeded
- Systems and technology enhance the business performance
- Leaders lead and managers manage.